Thursday, March 13, 2014

                                                   TIME LAPSE VIDEO

I was asked to capture something that involved a change in it through a series of continuous photos and make it into a video in Adobe Premiere, similar to a stop motion video. I decided to go to Rockefeller Center to capture people ice-skating a little before the sun set, and then after the sun sets. I arrived at around 4:30pm and stayed until about 6pm. It was extremely cold that day so it was really hard to stand and wait for the sun to set since I was basically almost frozen. (lol) In order to take these photos, I had a tripod, but something went wrong while I was trying to set it up because it didn't allow me to have the camera in one place and not let it move. That explains why the position of the photos are all kind of shifted in different ways. But other than that, I was quite happy with the result since it was interesting to see the various movements of the people and the transition from light to dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment