Saturday, April 12, 2014

                           FINAL DOCUMENTARY (NAKED)
In this "fake documentary," my partner, Rhea and I decided to do it on the "Naked Epidemic" which is a virus that is inside the material of your clothes which can make your clothes disappear. We wanted the video to start off by documenting a person's daily routine in which later, finds her clothes missing in her closet. Then, we wanted film the point of view from the television in which we added clips of a surveillance camera video and the news report to make it seem as if it's playing on the television screen. We also added a clip of a fake scientist talking about this virus to add a realistic touch to the documentary. Overall, I think the final product came out pretty successful and I think all the hours spent on filming and editing definitely payed off. At first, I was really NOT looking forward to editing all the clips we had in two days, but I actually learned a lot of effects such as making the surveillance camera clip, doing the transitions and adding still pictures on to the screen. The final result was a combination of using Adobe Premiere and iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment